How to Create Hockey Game Sheet Labels
Listed below are the steps to create a sheet of 10 team labels with Microsoft Word.
Note: The following instruction could vary depending on your version of Microsoft Word or settings.
· Open the game sheet label template word document
· Enter the players jersey numbers and name not changing the font and spacing
· Save document
· Highlight the entire documents text
· Select – “Mailings” then “Labels”
· Select – “Options” Avery 5163 label (white mailing labels) or Avery 7663 label (transparent), then press “OK”
· Select – “New Document” 10 label sheet will be shown with some of your players
· Highlight the complete 10 label document text
· Under the "Table Tools" “Layout” Tab select “Text Direction” that should rotate the text 90 degrees and make all players visible
· Save the document
· Print the document on blank paper and overlay it on a game sheet to verify the spacing as not all printers spacing is exactly the same.
· You can make changes to this document, but you are required to change all 10 labels.
· You may have to create a second document if the coach uses different captains for home and away jerseys.
· Transparent Labels take longer to dry before using them
· You can make the labels fancy by adding the BMHA Logo depending on the quality of your printer
Microsoft Word Documents: