This role has yet to be filled. Interested candidates can contact Jaclyn Smith-Wilson with your intent to be considered as well as why you are the ideal candidate before Sunday, May 7th.
Read more for full description.
The Communications Director is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communication strategies for BMHA. This can include:
· Developing a BMHA marketing and communications strategy including establishing standards for board public relations, logo use and overall association engagement.
· Creating communication tactics and applying effective messaging techniques for new initiates, events, and membership related information needs.
· Developing marketing and communication campaigns that raise awareness and promote BMHA activities to aligned hockey community. Act as media liaison to ensure promotion in local news sources.
· Collaborating with Ice & Website Conveyer to create and execute engaging digital marketing activities that increase BMHA awareness and social media presence.
· Collaborating with Board Executive to establish internal communications processes to ensure everyone on the Board is in the loop and updated on the status of each initiative/decision as it relates to their area of responsibility.
· Acting as a positive ambassador for BMHA Board and support the development an overall positive, inclusive and memorable hockey experience for all.