We’re excited to offer BMHA and Belmont EEMHA players opportunities for extra development this winter - Monday Night Skills Sessions and March Break Skates.
These skills sessions and skates will be run by a rotating group of hockey schools including Battle Hockey, Dwayne Hay Hockey, GoonSquad Hockey and LVLUP Hockey Development. It’s a great opportunity to try out different instructors and get to know some of the local hockey schools that offer year-round player development.
Registration is Open
To register for Monday night skill sessions and/or March Break skates complete the registration form on the BMHA website: https://belmontminorhockey.ca/Forms/1653/.
- Sessions and skates are offered in two birth year groups: 2018 – 2015 and 2015MD – 2010.
- Please read the form and register in the correct birth year section.
- Registration is on a first come first service basis and limited to 26 player per group (no exceptions).
- Monday night skills sessions start February 5th and run for seven weeks.
- Players can register for all sessions or can choose individual sessions.
- Cost for Monday night sessions: $140/7 skates or $25/per session.
- Cost for March Break skates: (2015-2018) $60/3 skates, (2010-2015MD) $80/4 skates or $25/per skate.
- Full payment for sessions/skates must be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org before registered player steps on the ice.
For questions about winter development registration or the hockey schools running the skates please email email@example.com. Thanks for support Rangers hockey and player development this winter!